Sunday, September 14, 2008

Recent Contact Updates

Okay, move over telus. We're tired of trying to contact you, get answers from you, and to make some sense of why we're paying you $5/month for what we consider poor customer service. All we want is to be able to send/receive e-mails to friends and family back home, yet for 2 months we've struggled with using Telus and they have not responded in any way.
So.........we are now going to try a new account. Please send any e-mail you may have for us to trisandkim@hotmail.com rather than our telus account. If you e-mail us then we can automatically put you into our address book and I won't have to manually add each person at a time from Tris' notebook computer.

As well, I am going to include our mailing address, which may be a bit different from the one that you were given while we were in Canada. If ever you decide to send something other than a regular letter to us, please mail it c/o Tris White to:

SPH Lippo Karawaci
2500 Bulevar Palam Raya
Lippo Karawaci
Tangerang, 15811
Indonesia

Regular letters can still be sent to:

92 Danau Biru (means "Blue Lake")
Lippo Karawaci,
Tangerang, 15811
Indonesia

Our new home phone number is +62.21.546.2532
My mom and Dale have called it and I'm not sure how much it cost them, but it's not a very clear connection. I would recommend that you call it just to let us know you would like to skype us, so that we can set up. On that note, our skype code is: tris.and.kim.white

We have handphones (cells) but I'm not sure if they'd work for you! Apparently some of my friends can sms their families back home, but I don't think that our phone is good enough to do that.

This is just a quick update on our info.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim can you send Maura your Face book info.I don't have it and Madison has gone to bed I keep forgetting to get it when she is awake....Thanks My Friend!
PS. I'm really enjoying your writings,thanks for using you gift and sharing with all us readers.