Monday, November 9, 2009

Recent Photos

Here are a few photos of our last month. Unfortunately,when Sam and I went to Bali I didn't have my nice camera, so most of the good photos are on her digital one. I only have 2 photos of Sam and I together on mine, and one of those didn't even turn out. The one of us here is probably before 6 am, taken on the day she flew back home.

One thing that we enjoy here is having a driver; his name is Haris. Here is a photo of Sam and Haris in our driveway.

The one of Sam and Tris was taken at a school pep rally in the gym. Normally my camera doesn't take good photos in that gym, so this is a unique thing, to have a photo that looks normal from there.

This photo of Abby in her school uniform is of her holding her gold medal in English, on stage at a special awards ceremony. Don't know about her gold medal? See 'older posts.'













We really haven't taken that many pictures, so I guess we'll have to get back on the ball.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: