Sunday, February 1, 2009

Abigail's Turn!

Considering that the one who usually writes this blog has been relatively cooped up in the house for the last few weeks, we've assigned a temporary new writer. This time Abby's gonna give it a go, and the lovely attitude that she's displaying as we force her to do this is absolutely incredible. Right, Abby? Anyways, here goes:

I am being FORCED to write this. Sadly.
I started basketball last Tuesday. A lot of my friends also joined, so it's really fun, plus we have miss Hannah as a coach. Mom an I just made apple crisp. We just discovered that apples and brown sugar taste DELISH! That's all... Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby. I'll bet you'll love basketball.it was my favorite sport.I would love to be able to come and watch you play!It was exciting to hear from you on the blog.Keep it up! I love you. Grandma Bea.