Monday, December 1, 2008

Matt's home!



Matthew just got home and we were able to take a few more photos. These were so good and close up that we wanted to share with you asap! Also, it's airconditioned in the computer room and so why not hang where it's cool??
This second photo was taken just seconds before the lizard jumped and well, I have to admit, Matthew and I screamed. Interesting though, I sounded like a girl, and the other sound was rather like a young man...finally people will stop thinking he's his mom on the phone! The poor lizard jumped off the bush and ran up into our laundry area. Our back door was open and so it was a mad dash to see who would get into the house first, me, Matthew or the green guy. We made it indoors and shut the door before our friend, and so now we're in the house, he's outside, and we're all wondering how the heck he's going to get out of our backyard. I'm just praying that the local feral cats don't find him before he escapes. I'm not calling animal control, either, because they'll 'get rid of it' and that's not what we want. I'll let you know what happens in the next edition of "the Wilds in the White's House."
Thanks for reading.

No comments: